ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Sunday, December 7, 2008

What's Your Weirdest Secret Santa Gift?

It's been ten years since I've been in an office large enough to justify a Secret Santa gift exchange, but I can still remember some of the weird gifts my colleagues and I received. One year, at my first investment banking job, a stalker in a white lab coat from our IT department had me as his Secret Santa. My stalker took great pleasure in providing creepy clues leading up to the big day of the gift exchange, and grinned with glee as I unwrapped, of all things, some sort of duck horn or bird call. He later revealed that it had something to do with my move to the suburbs and my purported interest in bird watching. I guess I should be glad he didn't give me night vision goggles, binoculars, or one of those 5.11 Tactical Knives.

What's the weirdest Secret Santa gift you've ever received?

No comments: