ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ah, Looking Back on Roxy's Good Old College Days

I just got an e-mail about my upcoming 25th high school reunion, which got me thinking about my high school and college days. It feels like things were easier for college students back then. Even though we didn't have the Internet, so there was no such thing as blogging, it seemed easier to get into the college of one's choice, and easier to deal with things like finding a place to live...although I have more than a few college roommate stories that would make your skin crawl. Just the other day, I read on another blog about a criminal using Craig's List here in the U.S. to rip off college students seeking apartments. I won't go into the details, but I will say that if you're seeking student flats in leeds, you're lucky to have access to Pickard Properties, recently voted the number one student landlord in Leeds in the United Kingdom.


No comments: