ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Roxy's Got A Brand New Blog

I was relaxing with a pumpkin spice latte last night at LadyJava's Lounge when I read that she had started yet another blog. I think that makes 4 billion and twenty seven blogs for my friend LJ! Of course, I couldn't let LJ get ahead of me, so just like the blogalific LadyJava, I have started yet another blog. I think the URL is http://desperatehousewives.today.com, but I'll have to get back to all of you with the details after I start posting. It is actually a paid blogging service where today.com pays bloggers $1.00 per day to write at least 100 words about the topic of choice. I picked "Women." I'll leave it to my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers to determine whether I know anything about that particular subject.

You can click the icon below to get your own today.com blog:




Thanks for reading!

Roxy

No comments: