ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Monday, December 29, 2008

Roxy's New Year's Resolution Blogosphere Buddies Support Group

As if I don't have enough blogs to keep me busy, I'm pretty sure I'm going to create one more, within my Roxy's Best Of... WordPress MU Community: Roxy's Best Of... New Year's Resolutions.

I know I make resolutions every New Year's Eve, but I rarely stick to them past the first few weeks of January. This year, I want things to be different... for me and my blogosphere buddies. So this year, raise a glass, write down your goals, objectives, wishes, hopes and dreams for 2009, and get ready to share them with Roxy and your support group of blogosphere buddies. Don't worry, I'll have the new blog up and running and ready for action by midnight on New Year's Eve.

No comments: