ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Can't Keep Up On My Television Viewing

I can't even use the hectic holiday season as my excuse, but I haven't been able to keep up on those other Desperate Housewives on network television, never mind Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice or Dirty Sexy Money. When I visit other people's blogs, I'm amazed at the number of shows my friends Mariuca and LadyJava seem to keep up on every week. Then there are the shows I can't even get started on... I bought the box set of Sex and the City last year to get ready for the movie premiere, and I haven't watched episode one. I have friends who like Prison Break and other shows about jail, but really, if I needed a daily dose of criminals or an Alaska Inmate Locator I needn't go any further than the Internet to see today's news about the criminal charges against the Governor of Illinois!

No comments: