ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My New Women's Blog at Today.com

I posted about a week ago that I was signing up for yet another new blog over at Today.com, and I'm now up and running over there, complete with daily posts and an EntreCard widget. The URL for my new blog is http://desperatehousewives.today.com, and I hope you will all drop in and check it out. Today.com is actually a paid blogging service, but instead of paying bloggers to write about particular advertisers, at least for the first month of posting and getting your audience to follow you, Today.com pays bloggers $1.00 per day to write at least 100 words about the topic of your choice. I picked "Women" and I've decided to try my hand at a little bit different style of writing... another side of Roxy that you haven't seen before. I'll leave it to my loyal Roxiticus Desperate Housewives readers to determine whether I know anything about the subject of WOMEN.

Since I joined Today.com, I've started to notice the number of other bloggers I know via BlogExplosion or Entrecard who also post there...sports blogs, celebrity blogs, you name it and you'll find it there. If you're feeling Blogalific, you can click the Today.com icon below to get your very own new blog and start earning a little money on the side:

No comments: