ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

March Madness Starts Now: Prescription Eyeglasses for College Basketball Referees

When the leaves fall from the trees and there's more than just a little chill in the air in the Greater Roxiticus Valley, New Jersey, a young girl's heart turns to.... college basketball! While I know the bracketology and the real madness doesn't come into play until March, I'm looking forward to building a fire in the fireplace, snuggling up on the couch in front of my big screen TV with Rex and the girls, and getting into all the best weekend NCAA action. This afternoon I received an e-mail from the sports authorities at my alma mater, Syracuse University, letting me know that the Orangemen will be taking on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights in January right over at the Rutgers Athletic Center (RAC) in New Brunswick, but I'll be happy to watch the game in the warmth and comfort of my own home.

I worry about the vision of the referees, though, so I thought I'd take a moment to point out that Optical4Less.com offers high quality prescription eye glasses for a nice low price ($15). At that reasonable price, each ref could afford to wear a different style of cheap eyeglasses at every game and ensure better vision and accurate calls. So if you're an NCAA referee, before your next game, why don't you visit Optical4Less.com and check out their virtual try-on system. You'll even get free worldwide shipping (if you order more than 1 pair), and all of your trendy, fashion, and stylish new glasses will arrive within a week.

No comments: