ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why More People Should Blog

A few weeks back, while our family attended the Far Hills Race Meeting, I caught up on quite a bit of hot gossip from my fellow Roxiticus Desperate Housewives. It is not my story to tell, but there was a steamy tale about an attractive 40-plus personal trainer with a hot local cop, packing heat in both senses of the word, and complete with Galco holsters and bulletproof vest...

That kind of story is the reason I'm convinced that more women should blog instead of just sharing explicit girl talk on the phone or in person... I would happily add their sites to Roxy's Best Of... Other People's Blogs for everyone to enjoy!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh my Roxy sounds very interesting. I agree with you. Oh my did you get any pictures?

As for me I am a sucker for any hunk in a tool belt.

I don't know why but there's just something so hot about a stud with a tool belt wrapped around his hips.

That's a secret though okay?:-)