ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Roxy's Trifecta This Week on Lady Java's Music Monday?

One of my new favorite things that I've been doing for the past couple of weeks is participating in Music Monday over at Lady Java's Lounge. It's been a great way to find out what some of my fellow bloggers are listening around the world. The Mister Linky program that LJ is using for Music Monday makes it easy to hop around from one blog to the next, checking out tunes all around the blogosphere. The first time I participated over on Roxiticus Desperate Housewives with my fave work-out song, Shakira's "Hips Don't Lie." Then, last week, I was so excited about it that I put a country song on Roxiticus Desperate Housewives and a Beach Boys classic over on my Bay Head Blog. This coming Monday, with the long Thanksgiving weekend to prepare, I'm thinking about a Trifecta...three songs on three blogs.

No comments: