ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Polyanna: Seeing the Glass Half Full in a Troubled Economy

Over on my Roxiticus Desperate Housewives site, I just posted some tips for coping with stress during hard times and the current economic situation. While a troubled United States economy is tough on Wall Street and on Main Street, I've experienced one minor plus. Without the benefit of a lap-band doctor or even a diligent fitness program, I've dropped fifteen to twenty pounds over the past two months. Now I just need to get to a tailor so I can start showing off Roxy's slim new figure in my favorite clothes.

1 comment:

James Thomas Klotzle said...

Roxy,

congrats on the weight loss... I hope it wasn't due to unresolved stress issues :)

I know that stress causes me to lose weight, no matter how much I eat. With others, though, I've seen that stress can cause overeating and wight gain...

Just a good reminder to know ourselves well, right?

There is a great series of videos on stress management on my blog if anyone's interested...

-James T.