ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Monday, November 17, 2008

LadyJava Does Blog MakeOvers!

When I'm out and about surfing the blogosphere, every now and then a really snazzy header banner catches my eye, particularly if it is a big change from the blog's usual look. Lately, I can't help but notice that lots of my good blogosphere buddies have upgraded the look of their sites with a tasty Blog Make Over by LadyJava, who with 7 blogs also happens to be one of the most prolific bloggers in the world!

If you fancy a blog makeover for your Blogspot hosted blog, click on the blue square and let LJ work with you on that one exclusive look that is only yours alone. Lady Java's blog makeovers include:
  1. Custom 2 or 3 column blogger design
  2. Your very own header banner
  3. Horizontal navigation bar
  4. Favicon (the little icon next to your address)
  5. 125x125 square blog button & code
  6. Complete installation
A terrific value priced at thirty bucks... I may have to do something special for my Roxiticus Desperate Housewives site...or maybe LJ could give Roxy's Best Of... a Santa hat and a red sweater to keep warm for the holidays!

1 comment:

LadyJava said...

Aww this is so terrific of you dearie.. I appreciate it so much ...hehe... hmm.. a pressie eh... so tell me first...have you been notty or nice..and Nice may not necessarily be the correct answer...lol!!