ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Must Have Been Slightly Drunk...

Back on November 13th, I posted about a great new blog I found through EntreCard called Simply Drunk. Only one problem... I must have been simply or slightly drunk when I wrote about it, since as you can see from the logo, the web site is called Slightly Drunk, not simply drunk. Whatever the name, though, I have been laughing every time I visit. Self-described as a blog about life....discussing current events, everyday life and other useless or offensive topics over a few drinks. I particularly like the way Simply Drunk's posts are organized around song titles such as "Taxman," "Land Down Under," "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap," and "You Don't Bring Me Flowers."

Check it out with your favorite beverage in hand... and tell 'em Roxy sent you!

No comments: