ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Isn't Roxy a Little Too Old for a Pimple On My Chin??!!

I woke up this morning and stumbled out of my bed to find a pimple on my chin staring back at me from the mirror! What's up with the teenage acne? I may be going to see a blast from my teenage past tomorrow night -- Joan Jett and the Blackhearts at the Morristown Community Theatre -- but I certainly don't need any other remnants of my adolescent years coming out of my closet like skeletons on Halloween. The good news is, superzit should clear up in a few days, and I won't have to schedule a consultation with Dr. Martin Sands, a dermatologist with a special interest in researching cutting-edge technologies and incorporating them into his practice.

No comments: