ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Monday, April 28, 2008

Life in the Corner

Tonight I caught naughty little 4-year-old Matthew (on left) sneakin' over to my "Parental Guidance Suggested" blog, Roxiticus Desperate Housewives, to look at the hot pix of Miley Cyrus that are due to appear in Vanity Fair.

Matthew is quite advanced for his age, even has his own blog about Life in the Corner. Before celebrating his fifth birthday, he has kicked my bouteaux in BlogExplosion's Battle of the Blogs. Matthew lives in the U.K., and warns us in his profile that he "tends to be quite naughty. I have a Mum, a Dad and an annoying, two year old sister, Becca. I seem to spend a lot of my time in the naughty corner. I'm not sure why but whilst I try to reach a conclusion on this and many of life's other mysteries, I'd thought I document my adventures in this blog."

He also got one of my favorite Blogger random questions:
Q. You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?
A. My blue Bob the Builder Wellies.

Wise beyond his years, I tell you. If you catch him sneakin' around your blog in the middle of the night, you'd better let his dad know, even if it means he'll be back in the corner until he reaches legal age.

1 comment:

Matthew said...

Thanks but it looks like my corner time will be on the increase now!

Matthew.