ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Monday, July 21, 2008

SpicyBug Here...and There


Spicy Bug is one of my favorite BlogExplosion finds...she's a mom, and a grandmom, blogging in between chasing after babies and toddlers all day long and trying to get a little sleep at night...and she's one of the nicest people I've met out there in the blogosphere. SpicyBugz World is the only place where Roxiticus Desperate Housewives is one of the top ten EntreCard droppers. I may not always be numero uno, but at least I'm on her list. In fact, I've been reluctant to take an Internet-free vacation for fear of dropping out of Spicy Bug's top ten. I started reading SpicyBugz World whenever she participated in a Battle of the Blogs, and I haven't stopped...it is loads of fun and surprisingly addictive.

SpicyBug describes her blog as a "Little bit of this and a whole lot of that. My daily adventures, joys, heartaches, laughter and tears." On December 8, 2005, Spicy Bug launched her blog with the following answer to "Who Am I?":

"I went outside this evening after a strong snow storm. The wind was still blowing but the snow had ended. As I stood out on my deck, with the wind whipping my hair all around. I got lost in thought, as I often do. Who am I? a small voice whispered in my head. I then saw a sparkling diamond, shimmering in the sun. Who am I? I am your neighbor, the girl next door. I am the nurse at your doctor's office, the cashier at the grocery store. I am the grandmother down the road who bakes cookies and apple pies. I am the lonely housewife who sits home remembering when children used to run thru the house. I am the sexy model on TV. I AM that diamond. And like that diamond I have many sparkling facets. I can’t be put in a box and labeled as one thing. Each time you look at me, you will see a new and amazing color. Watch me Shine. "

And now, congratulations girlfriend! You beat me to the punch and introduced your very own URL, www.spicybugz.com! Let's all head out and pay a visit to the new, improved SpicyBugz World!!

6 comments:

Spicybugz said...

awwww Roxy I don't know what to say, and usually I have something to say about everything ha! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I'm so glad I found you in bloggersville.

Mariuca said...

YAY! Congrats to Spicy Bug on her new blog and the magic lamp is already there to bring her some extra luck! Perhaps we should all enter BOTB tonight he he!

Here with MPG dear, have a great day! :):):)

Mariuca said...

Roxy!! EC traffic is terrible today, hence my late arrival. But I am here now and ready to give u my vote, good luck! :)

LadyJava said...

Hiya Roxy!!
Congrats to SpicyBug!! and Good luck to you dearie...

Vote vote vote as I sprinkle my magical not-so midnight yet dust!!

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Nice write-up! Good luck in our BotB Battle!

Bugz said...

Once again, thank you so much! Of course with a write up like that, you get a life time of my votes : )