ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Deb On the Rocks (Her EntreCard Says "LapDance"

I found Deb on the Rocks one night while I was out cruising the blogosphere on EntreCard, bringing home the best bedtime entertainment for my Roxiticus Desperate Housewives Readers.

While some of my regular readers spend a good deal of their time ROFL (rolling on the floor, laughing), Deb on the Rocks actually "took me there" with her Night-Night Story for the Jolie-Pitt Children. Go there. Wake your kids up now! Read it to them. Good family fun.

(Still not sleepy? Yes, I'll bring you a glass of water, and you can also hear another story: A Night-night Fairytale for Suri Cruise. And after that? Lights Out! I mean it!)


July 22nd update: Henceforth, Deb would like to be known as a "mythical hobbit." By the power of the Genies' magical lamp vested in me, I hereby grant her wish.

1 comment:

Mariuca said...

Dropping off Mariuca and some comment love for u here. Have a good one! :)