ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Monday, April 14, 2008

Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta.


Meltwater. Torrents. Meanderings. Delta. Born and raised in Detroit, Matt lived in Michigan the first 35 years of his life until work relocated him and he began his exile. Matt longs for the coast of Northwest Michigan and the towns of Charlevoix, Petoskey, and Traverse City...known collectively in Detroit as "Up North" and the Murdick's Fudge and Green Rivers from his younger days.
Matt was the first BlogExplosion visitor to encourage me when, with a 0-2 record in Battle of the Blogs, I posted that I must have the worst blog in the blogosphere. When I expressed envy at his flashy new EntreCard vs. my standard issue orange stripy, Matt tossed aside all of his important work to make the hot little BreeSquare you can find on this page and popping up on EntreCard widgets all over the blogosphere.

1 comment:

Matthew S. Urdan said...

Awe shucks!

I didn't know you put this post up! For an investment banker with kids, you sure have a lotta time for blogging!

Have an awesome day!