ss_blog_claim=e1f69c2a354bd33c8a82e4ab80349b2e

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bloggerwave Paid Up!

Good news...I have now received $30 directly to my PayPal account from Bloggerwave for the first three posts I've done. While I've only done two other posts for Bloggerwave for a total of $50, since there never seem to be any new jobs/opps on the site, it isn't a huge moneymaker, but it doesn't seem to be a scam, and that's not much less than Smorty ($84) for me. So if you were waiting to sign up, why not go ahead and give Bloggerwave a shot?

5 comments:

Mariuca said...

That's great news Roxy and u just reminded me that I have yet to do my post on them lol!! ;)

RamblingMother said...

How do you manage all the blogs? I can only keep up with one. Just signed up for social spark. new to the neighborhood so to speak.

LadyJava said...

That's great news Roxy.. now waiting for my payout!!!

Sultana said...

Hi roxy, yup they do pay. But they have few opps though.

Anonymous said...

Approved, but waiting for opps. It's taking forever.